All about this product
All about the Nox ML10 Shotgun 18KFeatures and benefits:
- Suitable for: Advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Diamond;
- Thickness: 38 mm;
- Balance: Center;
- Longer grip for more control;
- Weight: 360-375 grams;
- Material frame: Carbon;
- Material blade: Carbon 18K;
- Material core: HR3;
- Power 10/10;
- Control 9/10;
- Smartstrap® replaceable safety string system;
- Rough racket blade for more spin;
- Vibration dampening technology;
- Custom Grip technology®;
- Designed with pro player Miguel Lamperti.
The Nox ML10 Shotgun 18K is an ideal racket for advanced players with an attacking style of play. The blade has a diamond shape with higher balance, giving you plenty of power.
The vibration dampening technology provides more comfort and less risk of injury. Holes integrated on each side of the bridge promote aerodynamics and balance for improved maneuverability. The racket features a Custom Grip® which can be positioned and adjusted as needed to reduce vibration up to 29%. The Smartstrap® safety cord system allows for easy cord replacement. The rough finish on the racket blade allows you to impart more effect to the ball.