All about this product
All about the Bullpadel Neuron 24Features and benefits:
- Made for: Intermediate and advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Hybrid;
- Balance: Medium;
- Weight: 365 - 375 grams;
- Blade thickness: 38 mm;
- Material blade: Xtend Carbon 3K;
- Frame material: 100% carbon;
- Core: Multieva;
- Power 95 / Control 95;
- Hesacore grip.
The Bullpadel Neuron 24 is an ideal racket for intermediate and advanced padel players looking for a perfect combination of power and control. The racket blade has a hybrid shape with a middle balance, which makes for an all-round racket.
The Neuron heart with stability bridge combined with the turned-in racket frame provides more stability, less vibration, longer life and more power. The racket blade is made of the new Xtend 3k Carbon. The core is made of Multi Eva foam. This technology consists of two layers of Eva foam of different density, which ensures good stiffness and longer life of the racket. The Racket also features a hesacore grip for increased comfort and control. The Bullpadel Neuron 24 further features the following technologies:
- Vibradrive: Absorbs shock and vibration resulting in great comfort.
- Carbontube: The racket features a tube frame that is made of 100% carbon. This ensures that the racket has a perfect combination of power and control.