All about this product
All about the Bullpadel Flow Dames 24Features and benefits:
- Made for: Intermediate and advanced players;
- Blade Shape: Diamond;
- Balance: High;
- Weight: 350 - 360 grams;
- Blade thickness: 38 mm;
- Material blade: Fibrix;
- Material frame: 100% carbon;
- Core: Multieva;
- 3D structure on the racket blade;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Power 100 /Control 90.
The Bullpadel Flow Ladies 24 is an ideal racket for intermediate and advanced padel players looking for a comfortable racket with optimal power. It is the official racket of padel professional Alejandra Salazar. The racket blade has a diamond shape, this means that the sweet spot is relatively high on the racket, which makes it easier to hit the ball hard. The diamond shape combined with the lighter weight makes this Racket ideal for players who want to play with a lot of comfort and power.
The racket blade is made of Fibrix, a combination of fiberglass with carbon fiber which provides an ideal combination of power and control. The 3D structure on the racket blade allows you to play with more effect. The frame is made of carbon fiber. The core is made of Multi Eva foam. This technology consists of two layers of Eva foam of different density, which ensures good stiffness and longer life of the racket. The Bullpadel Flow Women's 24 also features the following technologies:
- Carbontube: The racket features a tube frame that is made of 100% carbon. This ensures that the racket has a perfect combination of power and control.
- Vibradrive: Absorbs shock and vibration resulting in great comfort.